Wednesday 11 March 2015

Dreams and Prophecy














RELATED CONCEPTS

I kept going back and forth with how everything will look. At first I wanted to crazy with the design and characters, but then I figured it shouldn't be that way. Both the dream and story needed to something more grounded. I guess the characters are a bit stereotype, but the dream needed to be that.
The final designs were referenced from the sketches my ex drew after having it. Well the best she could translate it to paper.

Too super hero-ish?



happy endings




Hope you like it.
Thank you for checking this out 
and do let me know how you felt about it.
Peace!
(I don't really say 'peace')


2 comments:

  1. i really like the idea of converting a dream into a comic, n of course sketching part..

    ReplyDelete