Wednesday 5 August 2015

Saamri Ki Jwala Fan Art


Before getting into DC Comics and Marvel Comics, I was really into an Indian Comic company called Raj Comics. To be honest Raj Comics more or less introduced me to superhero comics. 
There was one comic in particular starring a young superhero called Super Commando Dhruv simply titled "Samri Ki Jwala".  It was a pretty good story, and I think it still holds up pretty well. I was also quite fascinated by its cover done by a very talented artist, Pratap Mullick. Showing are 'just a human' superhero caught between a fire God, a 'mind that can create anything' super mutant and a 'literally a ghost' mad scientist. (Oh, and the actual story there were even monsters and threats). 

So, I decided to do a version of that cover to show my respect to the wonderful comic that it was.


The Original Cover by Pratap Mullick

A comparison


 Variations



1 comment: